adsense-ofw1

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Busy Kitchen

I've been neglecting my blog for quite awhile and I attribute it to my busy kitchen. My kitchen has been smelling of cinnamon, chocolate, vanilla, and all those wonderful aroma that can only come from baked goodies. I've always wanted my kitchen to smell this way...the kind that greets my children when they come home from school. I want them to remember their growing up years with these essences...how such has been  a part of their childhood. And I hope they remember it with fondness.

I still wish for that day when I can finally be trained by the masters. I used to think that my kitchen ability only involved breakfast, lunch and dinner. Am glad I gave a hand in pastry. I think this hit home. And now am just so excited to have all the kitchen gadgets I can get hold of.  :D

I will always make sure that my kitchen smells this way... do you know that scents are better conjurer of past memories? 




No comments: