adsense-ofw1

Monday, July 25, 2016

Soul on fire

If there is one thing that I learned from the workshop I attended over the weekend, it was to be FEARLESS and RELENTLESS in the pursuit of happiness. And what is happiness for me at this point? It is to be successful in what I am currently doing. Because I want to inspire as I have been inspired. I want to help build people's lives the way I am being taught to build mine. I used to think that the measure of my success would be to be able to wear a toque and finally be called a professional Chef.

But you know what? Every function I've attended only made me realize that I have so much more to unlearn and even more to re-learn. That there is so much more for me to share than just the food I cook for my clients. I don't even remember who I was a couple of months ago. When all I could ever think about is how to rebuild myself in the corporate world. Had I known that there was a huge difference between what I was trying to do before and what I am doing now, I would have done this earlier.

The road is indeed long and hard  but I will make sure I make it to the finish line. I will open myself to endless possibilities. And I will want you to all be part of this wonderful change. If you think you are fearless and want the possibilities I see, come and message me and I will help you be the best version of yourself!








12 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is nice to read blogs about positivity and happiness. The world we live in now have a lot of hatred and unhappiness. Continue inspiring people! Nice to be here!

carenmeman said...

Thanks for visiting! Yes and it could be scary sometimes but I believe there is more good in this world! The peace that everyone is looking for, is actually in ourselves but which we fail to acknowledge. And this is the reason why there is discord

Chubskulit Rose said...

Your positive attitude is infectious. The workld needs more people like you who inspires. I have been a stay-at-home-mom for 11 years and I can't imagine how hard it would be to go back to the corporate workd but I am grateful I ge to be with my kids 24/7. I don't miss having a boss somehwere, I am my own boss where I work now, at home.

Nova said...

As long as we are more positive with all the challenges in life, predicaments will always be around to make sure that we will be tougher and afterwards you'll never know that you have already pass through those challenges and be one of the successful. Just have faith in yourself and be happy.

eve winters said...

Your passion and positivism have definitely resonated with the reader. Now, I am more excited to pursue those things that make me happy.

FX777222999 said...

Inspiring article for it gives positive motivation to go on with our lives. For me, sometimes, I felt lost but I forced myself to go where I am happy and contented. It's really hard and boring but love maintained continuously.

Lainy said...

Go for it! Your positivity is infectious! Bring it on!

Zwitsy said...

I certainly agree on your perspective of becoming successful. It's not about how much we've learned indeed. Such an inspiring individual you are!

Jessica Cassidy said...

I bet you had a blast in that event. Being fearless is tough but we have to deal with our own demons to survive.

Ria C said...

I think you're already there sis (the Good Meal Hunting venture, the catering biz, the TV show guesting). Need I say more? hehehe. You have the right attitude sis and that determination. You exemplify the saying "Let your passion be your pay check."

Peachy @ The Peach Kitchen said...

Congratulations for finally finding out what you want to do! I love that you are now fearless and inspired.

Unknown said...

It's hard to stay positive sometimes, especially when our world seems to be so negative. Thanks for sharing this inspiration! It's been a great way to start the day.