adsense-ofw1

Saturday, August 17, 2013

The Great adventure

all smiles :)
At her age, our Mama is having the time of her life and there's no denying that! We're all so proud of how she bravely traveled alone and how happy this journey made her. Apart from surviving six heart attacks, this merits another feather to her cap! So hurray to you Mama dear! We are just so glad that  an opportunity presented itself and so timely too! An orchestrated plan strengthened by your parents' wisdom,  designed by the  Divine hands of the Almighty!

Such brings me to the conclusion, that this may be part of my grandparents' predestined plan for their children. They knew back then, there will come a time when they'd have lives of their own. And because of this, they included in their plan that they reunite somehow...someday.  It is my belief that my grandmother (my mama's mom) tried to tell me that in a dream I had of hers the night before my mama was due to leave. It seems that Inay is happy about this trip too! Am sure if she and lolo were still alive they will never miss a chance like this! We are just so filled with excitement for you Mama! We know how much you'd enjoy Papa's company but you know his unrelenting love affair with the water tank hahaha! Enjoy that much deserved adventure Mama and when you come back we would be all ears to the long and short of it!

I'm sure you'd agree with part of the lyrics of this song, which goes "I have been blessed, and I feel like I've found my way. I thank God for all I've been given. At the end of every day, I have been blessed with so much more than I deserve. To be here with the ones that love me. To love them so much it hurts...I have been blessed..."






No comments: