adsense-ofw1

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

To sister number Two!



To my sister Minpi Carreon Bailon, who celebrates her birthday today.

Sisters are different.
They heard the sobbing in the darkness.
They lived through all your triumphs, all your favorites, all your loves and losses.
They have no delusions.
They lived with you too long.
And so, when you achieve some victory, friends are delighted -
but sisters hold your hands in silence and shine with happiness.
For they know the cost.
- Pam Brown

Because of you I always had something... a shoulder to cry on, a listening ear...whatever it was you were always there. No one else knows me like you do sis! Thank you for believing that I can, for believing that I am and for simply believing. 

I love you and miss you :) enjoy your day buy that expensive bag, or that nice little pair of shoes, or that pretty dress that you've been eyeing for weeks! :)

Happy Happy Birthday! With my wishes are our prayers that the Lord shower you abundantly on this day and always!


No comments: