adsense-ofw1

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Prelude to our Anniversary

It was 3 minutes before my waking up time and  when I opened my eyes the first thing I saw was my husband's handsome face. I stared at him and thanked God that I have someone like him to spend eternity with. *Sigh*.... We've been together for years and here I am still so much in love with him. I suddenly thought about the gift I wanted to give him on our anniversary. So many things going on in my mind and the 3 minutes was just about over. Yet my mind drifted to what to cook up for this special occasion. We don't have much but he knows me well enough to be able to come up with something special without having to spend too much! :D

I'm so excited! Four more days and it's reliving those very first "kilig" moments again (not that it happens only during our anniversary). I will never grow tired of our beginnings and will always look forward to more tomorrows with the one person who made me whole 




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!