adsense-ofw1

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Little Helping hands









These picture is not of a little boy being forced to do manual labor...let's be clear on that! :) This is actually my son, who, from the goodness of his heart, volunteered to clean our room. How can a wannabe multi-tasking mother like me refuse? I need an additional pair of hands, size does not matter. I was just so glad that my son took the liberty and just vacuumed away. Today's generation are actually luckier because now we have vacuum cleaners, and motorized domestic tools that aide us in cleaning our homes. Back then we only had the broom, coconut husk, floor wax, and a piece of rag. Imagine that?! And my sisters and I would usually finish our chores after an hour or so which is translated as an hour or so taken from our "play time." Now these machines help us finish the job in a matter of minutes. 

But this is not really about how such cleaning aides are making our life easier, am sharing this because my son has offered his little hands to help me get the job done. Now this is another feather to my cap! Perhaps, I am doing something right afterall. :)


No comments: