adsense-ofw1

Friday, June 10, 2016

Simple joys

Happiness is a page rank that has gone from 69,541 to 70,025 and an Alexa rank from 9,003,761 to 4,791,870 in just 3 days! Wow! (again little triumphs)


And d’you know what else? J

I started my first blog 8 years ago, twelve days after my wedding anniversary. I vaguely remember why I started blogging but what I can recall though was that I was first introduced to it by a former colleague. I started one but it was without heart so I stopped trying. 

Years later my husband encouraged me to start blogging but I was clueless as to what topic I should focus on. Then one day I realized that perhaps I could do a diary type of blog where I can talk about my journey as a call center mommy or just plain blabber about my day with my kids and whatnot. So blogging happened. Fast forward to 2016 and am still doing the blog dance J.  I might have been in and out of the blogosphere but nonetheless I come back to it like a foodie who keeps coming back for ice cream! 

My 9th blogging year and my wedding anniversary is about two months away so am thinking of a fun thing to do on these two important dates this coming August. So watch out for that! I’ve been revisiting my first ever blog From the diary of a call center Mom and been teary eyed one moment and smiling with mirth the next. So, I’d like to share with you some of those links. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I did revisiting.








No comments: