adsense-ofw1

Monday, August 8, 2016

To the love of my life

To my loving husband,

Today I woke up next to you as we have been doing for the past years and it is something I will always cherish and look forward to for the rest of my life. We've had bad days but we also had the best ones!

We've gone through a lot of changes, made a lot of sacrifices and for me they are all worth it because I can see how our love for each other transformed our children and the people around us.

Your being a good son and kuya has made the kind of husband you are to me and the kind of father you are to our kids. Loving yet firm, caring yet principled.


Somehow daddy, you make me want to do more than I can. You've taught me that nothing is impossible as long as I put my heart and mind to it. Thank you for giving me room to grow, for supporting my endeavors. For cheering me up and cheering me on. You are my pillar of strength, my oasis, the love of my life, and half of my soul!

Happy Anniversary to us! May our tremendous love, respect, and happiness outlive us and pour over to the generation that will come from us. There is none other. For me, there is only you!












No comments: