adsense-ofw1

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Insomnia

Lately I have had such sleepless nights, and this is one of them. It's exactly 3:25 a.m. and I'm as wide awake as I was since I woke up early yesterday morning. I am restless. I guess this is a result of my worries mostly because my husband and I have decided to go ahead with the operation that will be done on my youngest child. We have taken 3 opinions and all of them says the same. In the past several months my son would snore like crazy lately, though this has subdued because of the medicines that he takes to decrease a bit the size of his adenoids. The doctor we saw recently, said that our son definitely needs the operation which they say is a routine procedure. Such a procedure is highly recommended to allow normal passage of oxygen to his brain. I have pondered on this about 6 months ago when I wrote "To remove or not to remove." Apart from this, I keep waking up from my son's nightmares I guess. He would wake up at intervals crying and kicking his legs. Sometimes I wake up and see him sleepwalking as he did just awhile ago. Can't understand though how my husband can sleep soundly amidst the loud cries of our son.

GTSN (Got.To.Sleep.Now) or got to try to sleep (in my case). I have too much work to do tomorrow I am on leave from work by the way (which is another story) I have two patients whom I need to tend to round the clock.




No comments: