adsense-ofw1

Monday, July 11, 2011

We've Just Moved!

We transferred to our new flat a week ago but have not uploaded the pictures yet so I really can't begin to tell you what a herculean task this was for me and my husband. When we were in the Philippines we had Sheila (my children's ever loving nanny) to help me pack and do the pre and post cleaning and arranging so now that we are on our own argggh! i can't imagine how I was able to fix most single handedly. I'll share that with you later. Am just on "borrowed" connection which is mostly intermittent... and our application for dsl is still on pending status due to the road and cable repairs being done in this area so... I'll just have to be a bit more patient and consider myself lucky for having "free-though-sporadic-connection."




No comments: