adsense-ofw1

Friday, July 1, 2016

Perfect timing

Yesterday I excitedly told my husband the result of a business meeting I attended to earlier that afternoon. I was struck by what he told me after sharing with him the good news. He said "See Mom? Remember that time when you were frustrated about not being able to find work, I told you that things happen for a reason, in God's perfect time - right?  Well, this is God's answer to you! "

Indeed, it was! For every failure there is a reason and we should not stop just because of a single hiccup. We must move on... we move forward! We look for better opportunities not just wait for it! Nothing comes from just waiting for the right time or the right circumstance. For every big plans, we have a bigger God!













1 comment:

PD said...

You inspire me