adsense-ofw1

Monday, October 25, 2010

Hello Saudi Arabia!

For 5 months I plied the roads of Quezon City, Cavite, and Manila in the urgent desire to process our documents for visa and passport purposes. I was drained emotionally, my energy was zapped, and my pocket was left with a big dent. But all that is now water under the bridge...I can now say "khalas" (it is finished/ended)...a common word I continue to hear since my children and I arrived here 4 days ago.

I must say that my children and I are still in awe.  It was my children’s first plane ride and they still get excited whenever they get to talk about it. The flight was uneventful but laughable because of my kids. I blame myself for not being able to set their expectation whilst inside the plane. I remember only being able to introduce the country to them prior to our journey and telling them what can and what can’t be done whilst inside the airport. But I forgot about the plane ride ha-ha. One of those funny episodes was when my youngest son tried to call the attention of one of the flight stewardess, asking her for water. He started waving his glass and shouted “tubig please, tubig please!” (water please!) It was a good thing that most of the passengers around us were Filipinos too. They had fun watching movies and playing video games during the plane ride. Our first stop was at Abu Dhabi where we awaited our connecting flight that will take us to Dammam.  Etihad airways carried us all throughout and I am glad that my children had a tremendous experience, the flight stewardess were very friendly especially with my kids.




When we arrived at the Abu Dhabi International airport, my children were once again taken into a wave of awe as they rode the walkalator. It was a welcome sight as we had 2 hand-carry bags that were quite heavy. The first time I saw a walkalator was when I was sent by my boss to Malaysia about 14 years ago J.  The first thing my children wanted to do was to look at the goodies in the duty free shop inside the airport and beg me to buy them a box of chocolates which I did. After about 45 minutes we were asked to board the plane that will finally take us to Dammam where my husband will be waiting.



Dammam airport or better known as the King Fahd International airport was a  bit old in terms of structure as compared to the airport in Abu Dhabi, but what was actually important was the fact that we have landed safely. I was anxious once again because I heard from my husband that normally immigration is very stringent when it comes to checking of baggages. Being in another country with 3 children in tow is difficult should there be any problems with immigration. Surprisingly we went through without any trouble and was met by my handsome husband just outside.

The ride from the airport took about 45 minutes but my children and I however, tired just could not help but admire the beautiful and fully lighted buildings. When we arrived at the flat, I was so touched with how my husband took care of everything. There was warm food; there were fresh sheets on the bed. I can see how my husband was just as excited as we were. We had our first taste of Broasted chicken and Basmati rice. Everything was perfect.


I believe that Saudi Arabia will be our second home and where our hopes and dream will slowly be realised...Inshau' Allahh...







5 comments:

PERFECT FINANCIAL said...


$$$ GENUINE LOAN WITH 3% INTEREST RATE APPLY NOW$$$
Do you need finance to start up your own business or expand your business, Do you need funds to pay off your debt? We give out loan to interested individuals and company's who are seeking loan with good faith. Are you seriously in need of an urgent loan contact us.
Email:perfectfinancialcredite@gmail.com
LOAN APPLICATION DETAILS.
First Name:
Last Name:
Date Of Birth:
Address:
Sex:
Phone No:
City:
Zip Code:
State:
Country:
Nationality:
Occupation:
Monthly Income:
Loan Amount:
Loan Duration:
Purpose of the loan:
where did you hear about us;
Email:perfectfinancialcredite@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Dear Customers,

We invite you all to participate in our new business and project funding program, We are currently funding for Business start-up Business developments, Business acquisition Business expansion, Project funding and Working capital etc.

This Funding program allows a client to enjoy 3% low interest rate and payback period of 1 to 35 years. We can approve a loan/funding for up to $500,000,000.00 or more depending on the nature of business we are currently funding for and we satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed

Application Available
Apply via E-mail: standardonlineinvestment@gmail.com
Regards,
Mr. Hameed Youssef
Marketing Manager
Standard Online Finance Ltd.

flourish loan said...


Do you need a loan to consolidate your debt? Are you in need of a loan to finance or expand your business? or for car purchase, buying a house and other personal loans ETC we give long term loan for five to fifty years maximum with 3% interest. You are 100% Guaranteed. contact us via email address:flourishloancredite@gmail.com
APPLICATION DETAILS:
Full Name:
country:
State:
Sex:
Date of Birth:
Home Address:
Amount needed:
Length of Loan:
Phone:
Monthly income:
Purpose for Loan:
Occupation:
where did you hear about us;
flourishloancredite@gmail.com

TANG ADAM said...

We are project funder with our cutting edge and group capital fund we can finance your signatory projects and help you to

enhance your business plans,this offer is open to both individuals and corporate bodies.

Our financial instrument can be used for purchase of goods from any manufacturer irrespective of location. We specialized

in BG, SBLC, MTN, CD,LC,Bank Bonds,Non collateral loan, confirmable Bank Draft and other financial assistance from AAA

rated bank (Prime Bank). The financial instrument can be invested into High Yield Trading Program or Private Placement

Programme (PPP). We work directly with issuing bank lease providers,this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for

100% funding.Please see our instrument description as follow.

DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENT:
(1) Instrument: Bank Guarantee {BG} /StandBy Letter of Credit.{SBLC} (Appendix A).
(2) Total Face Value: Eur/USD 1M{Minimum} to Eur/USD 100MNJH{Maximum}.
(3) Issuing Bank: AAA Rated Bank (Prime Bank).
(4) Age: One Year and One Day.
(5) Leasing Price: 4% of Face Value plus 2% commission.
(6) Delivery: bank to bank SWIFT MT-799 and/or MT-760.
(7) Payment: MT103 (TT/WT).
(8) Hard Copy: Bonded Courier Service.

Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we

will work together for the benefits of all parties involved,If in need of our services, contact me for detail

For further inquiry contact:

Email: inquiry.trustedfinanceplc@gmail.com

Skype : inquiry.trustedfinance@gmail.com

Whatsapp : +17329300338

Christopher Liam said...

We offer certified and verifiable financial bank instruments via Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable
of taking up time bound transactions.
FOR LEASING OF FRESH CUT BG/SBLC
MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M
LEASING PRICE = 4%+2%
FOR PURCHASE OF FRESH CUT BG/SBLC
MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M
PURCHASE PRICE = 32%+2%
Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded,
loan financing by providing you with yearly.
RWA ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days
I will be glad to share with you our working procedures.
Name : Christopher Liam
Email : trustedfinancemandate@gmail.com
Skype : trustedfinancemandate@gmail.com
Whatsapp: +13475948294