adsense-ofw1

Monday, October 25, 2010

Tiktilaok

The next morning we found ourselves just lazing around, catching up and just plain doing nothing. The first meal I cooked in this country was Chicken Afritada for dinner, upon the request of my husband. The next day my husband decided to take me along to one of the shopping centers here to buy me and our daughter abayas
  
We went to the grocery too to buy some stuff that we would need for the whole week. I was so excited to see cheap fruits and vegetables; and everywhere I go I would see chicken, more chicken, lamb and beef. My husband does not eat beef nor does he eat lamb so I had no option but to buy chicken. That night I cooked spaghetti with red sauce and chicken meat the next day at lunch we had breaded chicken. And finally last night we had chilli shrimps for a change. I felt so filled with chicken that when I woke up the next day I thought I heard myself say “Cock-a-doodle-doo” instead of “Good morning!”

Since Thursday and Friday were considered as weekends in this country we were not able to enroll the kids in their new school. My husband and I decided to enroll them at IPSA, which was recommended to him by one of his officemates whose children are currently studying there. I hope they get accepted as we won’t have any other choice but to enroll them in another international school which, I heard could be quite costly.


No comments: