adsense-ofw1

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Story of Mom and Dad



I mentioned in my previous blog that my husband and I received interactive homemade cards from our kids. This is one of them and was given by Alloy. This is how he depicts our love story...

Cover of the mini book that he included in his card

According to our son's story, this is how his dad and I met.
 His dad saw me from afar and fell in love at first sight. (so true! so true! hahaha)

So terribly in love that his dad woeed me with flowers and a box of chocolates.

We decided to get married. That's the priest over there marrying us. 

After the wedding his dad carried me over the threshold. :)

So sweet!

This is something that money can't buy! :) Thank you son!




1 comment:

riablahgs said...

Ang sweet! This is truly a priceless gift from your son. No amount of money can top that beautiful card.

Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby. May God Bless your union with many more blissful years of togetherness.

God Bless,
Ria C

It's My Party
Home is Where the Heart Is
Red Lips and Pinky Toes
Handmade with LOVE