adsense-ofw1

Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's day to my husband

"Any man can be a father but it takes someone special to be a Dad" I read this from somewhere and I definitely agree! For this year's Father's day I made dinner a bit special. My husband and I did not plan on anything special for this year's Father's day besides we have been going out quite a lot these past few days and with the "oven toaster" kind of weather we made a "mental promissory note" to just stay home after Saturday :)  I cooked chopsuey with Zucchini and Szechuan chicken. Too bad I was not able to take pictures though! Plus we had left over homemade cake from my son's 6th birthday yesterday!

Happy Father's day hubby! I hope you like the cards that our children prepared for you! We love you!









No comments: