adsense-ofw1

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Forgetful dad

If I could only put a voice activated device on my husband's comb I will and it would say "I'm here, I'm here!" hahaha :)  Every morning after taking his bath he would ask me where his comb is and every morning when he asks I would say the same thing "you should wrap your perennially missing comb with a string to your neck or tape it under your chin" hehehe I think I should put a small box by the door where he can easily find it. I guess we are all like that we put things down without thinking about it and then just forget. Generally, we don't make a conscious effort to remember where we put our things especially after a long day at work that when we get home the first thing that comes to mind is to eat freshly cooked dinner with our family and take a relaxing bath after. 




No comments: