adsense-ofw1

Friday, June 17, 2016

Happy Birthday bunso!

I'm trying to recall when I first learnt about you. It seems so far away now... that memory. But what I can clearly remember was how I felt when I found out that a very tiny you was slowly growing inside my womb. I felt genuinely happy because I know that I was about to give your dad another great news!

Today you celebrate your 11th birthday and I sigh... my baby. I know you will always be that to me - the child of my heart. I thank the Lord everyday for trusting me with the role of motherhood, the opportunity to be a mother to you, your ate, and kuya. I would like to think that I am doing a good job of being that kind of mother.

So as you celebrate your 11th, your dad and I continually pray that you grow up in faith, and in the knowledge that you are loved...you are everything to us!













No comments: