adsense-ofw1

Saturday, June 4, 2016

An open letter to my son




My dearest son Alloy,

As I was seated at the auditorium of your soon to be school, amidst the cold blast coming from the aircon; I listened attentively to what was being said. I was overwhelmed. I knew right there and then that you are in good hands (like that Metrobank ad on tv šŸ˜‚) and that you will be needing my support more than ever! 

Understand that your future at the Makati Science high School, as a scholar, is dependent on you, how well you manage your time, and your best efforts. So from now on choose your books and your lessons over your gadget, choose to be prepared than to cram. Use your time wisely. Never procrastinate! Never let your focus waiver!

I am so proud of you my son! Thank you for deciding to pursue your studies as a scholar. This will be such a big help to us but more importantly, such an opportunity will open more doors for you in the future! 

The other day when you told me how excited you are and how determined you are to face the challenge is assurance enough of how well you will do! I promise to be at your side all throughout this journey as I have always been to your other siblings! 

Remember that "When the going gets tough, the Tough gets going!" 

So, good luck my son! May the force of the universe be with you! Couple your journey with lots of prayers and never let anyone or anything daunt you!

We love you son! 

Love, 
Mommy and Daddy










No comments: