adsense-ofw1

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Life's a bowl of everything!

I read somewhere (most probably on Facebook) about an old adage on how “Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, and Today is a gift of God that’s why it’s called Present!” Some weeks ago I was talking about a career relaunch which looked promising at first but which, eventually brought me back to where I started. Weeks back I was inconsolable and allowed myself to feel bad about my job hunting experience with the earnest desire to be of help to my family’s ever growing needs. I know that God has a plan for me but I was so desperate… so impatient to know what it is! That time I felt the dire need to be able to do the very thing that kindles my passion. I felt anxious about the future, I was putting so much stress on myself about not having the time and money to pursue a culinary course. Of not being able to put into reality what I’ve always envisioned to do. 

After a week of wallowing in self-doubt, self-pity, and uncertainty – I jumped back on my feet and decided to start blogging again. My very first blog entry after September 24, 2014 had something to do with the wedding of very good friends, which I posted on May 13, 2016. After which, my next entry was posted after my “weeklong kawawa-naman-ako” period hahaha. Sometimes we really need to curl up like a fetus and begin anew. When we feel we have to re-think our life’s purpose, it is always a good idea to sit it through. I would like to believe that the hiatus helped me accept my defeat, re-discover what I can do, and allow me to re-design my plans which should be aligned with what the Lord has prepared for me. Allow yourself some quiet time and believe that things would work out in the end. It may not be exactly as how we’ve planned it but you will realize that there has always been a blueprint, it was just a matter of time.





I have an ongoing project coming up but I would rather reveal that on another day when I have something more concrete to share. So for now, let me serve as the bright light for everyone who feels enslaved by their current status. Nothing is lost! We just have to have a great  amount of faith and vision enough to own it!









No comments: